Mar 22 , 2020
During this difficult time for small businesses around the world, we wanted to reassure all our amazing TBH Brides, and help answer some of the questions you may have as quickly as possible.
If you have any additional questions which aren't answered on this page, please contact us either through our Facebook page or on email.
What is The Bridal House doing to keep their clients safe?
1. We thoroughly clean and disinfect our boutique multiple times a day.
2. If anything is unclean, it is top priority to make sure that it is tended to immediately
3. All staff are regularly washing their hands, including between each appointment as a minimum.
4. Upon entering we offer masks if the client wishes along with hand sanitizer to make sure each of our brides feel secure.
What is The Bridal House asking of clients visiting their store?1. Please wash your hands on arrival at our boutiques or use our sanitizer.
2. Please, for now, avoid bringing in large bridal parties. We're imposing a maximum of 3 people per appointment, including the bride.
3. Please do not bring children into our shop.
These changes are effective immediately.
I have a final fitting due in the next 4 weeks. What if your shop is forced to close?We are working to bring forward all final fittings to make sure you can collect your gown as soon as possible. We will be in touch with you very soon to discuss this.
I have my first fitting for alterations within the next 4 weeks. What if your shop is forced to close?We are still accepting these appointments and will be increasing our turnaround time. If you would like to bring your first fitting forward, please contact us.
I have a wedding dress or item still stored at The Bridal House or on a payment plan. What should I do?We highly recommend that customers settle balances and collect all products from our shop in case we are forced into lockdown. It's advisable to have all products at home rather than on our premises. We will be working tirelessly to contact all customers over the next few days.
I have an item on order with you. What will happen with this?At the moment all our pre-orders are still in the pipeline and running as normal. As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you to collect it straight away.
If your stores is forced into lockdown, how can I get in touch?
We will still be monitoring all our social media pages and contact email addresses, including the contact page through our website. The best way to contact us and receive a quick response will be through social media. Make sure you're following us on Facebook and Instagram for updates.